If you’ve been involved in an auto accident and suffered injuries, it’s important to know how to handle the situation. You need a Fort Lauderdale auto accident attorney that can help you with your case.
There are many benefits associated with hiring an experienced truck accident lawyer. One of these is acquiring more negotiating power and becoming informed of which settlement will be offered early on in the process.
It is vital that you choose a qualified professional who understands your needs and rights under Florida law. Read on for the most notable causes of auto accidents in Fort Lauderdale.
What Are Some Causes Of Car Accidents In Fort Lauderdale?
A Fort Lauderdale auto accident attorney deals with the following case elements:
- Distracted Driving: This is the leading cause of car accidents in Fort Lauderdale. Distracted driving can be attributed to texting, talking on a cell phone, listening to loud music when behind the wheel
- Driving Under The Influence: The second most common cause of auto accidents is drunk drivers. Intoxicated drivers are likely to cause more serious collisions.
- Reckless Driving: In Fort Lauderdale, excessive speeding is a common cause of car accidents. It can often result in loss of control, leading to rollover crashes or other types of collisions with multiple vehicles involved. These often-times tend to be fatal.t.
- Road Rage: There are many cases where drivers have suffered disastrous crashes due to road rage. If you follow the traffic regulations and are courteous to your fellow drivers, it can lessen accidents.
- Drowsy Driving: Driving while feeling tired is a dangerous behavior that can lead to car collisions. If you feel run-down, it’s best not to get behind the wheel so you don’t cause an accident.
What Are The Most Recurring Injuries From Road Accidents?
Common injuries that a Florida auto accident lawyer will help you recover compensation for include:
- Head Injuries: These are extremely serious and can lead to death, paralysis, or other long-term disabilities.
- Back And Neck Injuries: Back pain is one of the most notable forms of injuries following an accident; and car accidents cause a sudden impact leading to whiplash.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: These types of accidents can result in long-term damage to the spinal cord leading to paralysis or other disabilities.
- Leg And Knee Injuries: Leg and knee injuries are quite common following a collision. They happen when people try to jump out of harm’s way avoiding a hit and run.
Contact A Fort Lauderdale Car Crash Lawyer Today!
You should always have a car accident attorney, Fort Lauderdale to represent you if you are involved in an auto accident, as they will be able to negotiate on your behalf. An experienced Fort Lauderdale accident lawyer can guide you through this process and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your losses. Reach out to one today!